As a popular chat application that has many users, the WhatsApp application provides various features that aim to facilitate user communication. Starting from the features of messages, telephone, to video calls. However, if there is one or more contacts that you don’t want to contact, you can block the contact or put the contact in the archive folder.
ARCHIVED FOLDER ON WHATSAPP?
Speaking of archive folders, when you enter one or more contacts into the archive folder, the archive folder will appear above all chat contacts in the WhatsApp application. But you know, there’s actually a way to move the archived folder under the contact chat. There are two ways that can be used to move the archived folder under the WhatsApp contact chat, namely by using the Settings feature or directly in the archived folder itself.
1. Make sure that in your WhatsApp application there is an archive folder above the WhatsApp chat. But if it’s not there, first archive one or more contacts that you want to save in the archive folder on your WhatsApp application.
2. The first way to move the archive folder under the WhatsApp chat is to press the three-dot icon in the upper right corner of the main WhatsApp application page and then select the Settings menu . After that, look for the Chat menu .
3. On the chat page there are several settings regarding the appearance of WhatsApp chats. However, to move the archive folder under WhatsApp chats, turn off the Keep archive chat feature . More or less the following view of the chat archive that has been moved under the WhatsApp chat contact.
4. Second way is Tap on archived folder . Then, tap on the three-dot icon in the upper right corner of the archived page and click on the Archiving Settings menu .
5. Disable the Keep archive chat feature and then return to the main page of the WhatsApp application. Scroll to the bottom of the WhatsApp chat and here is a view of the archive folder that has been moved under the WhatsApp chat.
6. To restore the archived folder above WhatsApp chat contacts, follow the two easy steps above and then re-enable the Keep archive chat feature. Now the archived folder is back above the WhatsApp contact chat.
There are two easy ways to move the archived folder under the WhatsApp chat. The two methods above are very easy and do not require the help of any additional applications. By moving the archived folder to the bottom of the WhatsApp chat, the main page of the WhatsApp application will look like it doesn’t have an archived folder.
Disclaimer:- For Educational Purposes Only.